Amcor follows the dynamics of the CIS Countries regions development. Currently, we are most focused on the Republic of Tatarstan. Dozens of the largest enterprises of the CIS Countries are concentrated in this region. In this region there are promising oil and gas, petrochemical and energy holdings of CIS Countries, such as:
- GC Tatneft
- TAIF Group
- Transneft Kama Region, JSC (former OAO “SZMN”)
- JSC Tatenergo (former Generation Company)
- PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim in particular Ethylene-600 project
A large number of business contacts and successfully implemented projects gave an impulse to the opening of a separate unit on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Direct proximity to the customer allows:
- To provide timely services for the maintenance and repair of energy and oil and gas production equipment;
- To provide an inventory reserve of spare parts and accessories
Amkor acting as the EPC Contractor is interested in participating in the modernization and construction projects planned in the region.