You are here
- Compilation and planning of the schedule – arrangement of meetings, tracking of the working schedule; to register and remind the manager of what they have to do, to notify them on the deadlines, meetings, trips, and other business events;
- Arrangement and planning of business trips (domestic and international business trips);
- Participation in negotiations, business meetings; keeping of the minutes;
- Coordination of certain issues with employees of structural units, notification of employees of structural units on instructions and orders of the manager; control of implementation of instructions and orders;
- Collection of materials and information, preparation of analytical conclusions;
- Synchronous interpreting and written translating– English;
- Documentation management;
- Work with mail – sorting by degree of importance and urgency, knowledge of where to redirect letters;
- Work with documents – ability to compile necessary business papers, letters, applications, etc. in a way that is perfect in every regard;
- Analysis and approval of received correspondence, agreements, and documents for signature;
- Communications with contractors and partners of the company, compilation of letters, requests, phone negotiations, and fulfilment of other assignments.
- Higher professional education (preferably in law);
- Correct oral and written language;
- Experience in administrative work, experience in work with top management of the companies;
- English, Upper-intermediate (synchronous interpreting, negotiations, correspondence);
- Willingness to always work under the multi-tasking regime and non-fixed working hours;
- Loyalty to interesting and challenging tasks, stress resistance, attentiveness.
The company offers:
- Salary based on the results of your interview;
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance;
- Annual paid leave;
- Work in a team with highly energetic and creative colleagues;
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday.